Dates to Remember
- Friday 14 August - MARC Van via Webex
- Friday 14 August - Pick up learning pack
- Tuesday 18 August - School Council Meeting
- Friday 21 August - Pick up learning pack
- Friday 21 August - Assembly via Webex 2pm
- Friday 28 August - MARC Van via Webex
- Friday 28 August - Pick up learning pack
- Friday 28 August - Assembly via Webex 2pm
This months sponsored animal is.....
Each month the Pyrenees Cluster of Schools sponsors a new animal from the Halls Gap Zoo.
This month we are sponsoring MEERKAT MO.
Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) available free to all Victorian families
Families can now access free expert parenting advice through the online Triple P- Positive Parenting Program www.triplep-parenting.net.au
The program is relevant to families with children between 2 and 16 years and provides strategies to deal with specific challenges, such as building children’s resilience and dealing with conflict. There are courses specifically for parents of toddlers to tweens, and for parents of pre-teens to teens.
It gives parents strategies to:
- raise happy, confident kids
- manage misbehaviour so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- encourage positive behaviour
- take care of themselves as a parent
- feel confident they’re doing the right thing.